The ImageAnywhere app for windows is a native windows 8.1 and 10 application that sends images to the Unified Cloud. The windows app is primarily used to capture data and is used for integrating with the instruments in a practice. CloudCAM and connect kits use the Windows app exclusively for sending information to the cloud.
This app can be downloaded from the windows store. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/imageanywhere/9wzdncrdn1cs
The app should be located on the taskbar of the computer/tablet or as a link on the desktop.
Follow the step by step instructions below and watch the video to learn how to perform Grid and Image Zoom.
Grid Zoom and Image Zoom options:
- The zoom mode can be toggled by selecting the “zoom” button on the action bar. There are two options:
- Grid zoom: Treats the image viewing area as one large, zoomable grid.
- Image zoom: Treats each image as it’s own zoomable surface. This is ideal for zooming on images individually.
Follow the step by step instructions below and watch the video to learn how to perform the Sync View in Image Zoom Mode.
Sync View in "Image Zoom" Mode:
- Sync view is only possible in “Image Zoom” mode to enable syncing of images:
- Select the images to be synced
- Right click or “long click” on an image and select “synchronize” in the context menu.
- Zoom or move an image, any other images that are selecting will move in sync.