The ImageAnywhere app for windows is a native windows 8.1 and 10 application that sends images to the Unified Cloud. The windows app is primarily used to capture data and is used for integrating with the instruments in a practice. CloudCAM and connect kits use the Windows app exclusively for sending information to the cloud.
This app can be downloaded from the windows store. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/imageanywhere/9wzdncrdn1cs
The app should be located on the taskbar of the computer/tablet or as a link on the desktop.
Follow these step by step instructions and watch the video to learn how to Transfer Images to a Different Patient
Transfer images to a different patient:
- Right click on a selected image (or select multiple images)
- In the context menu select “transfer selected”
- On the transfer images screen:
- Select the patient on the right that images should be transferred to
- Select the images to be transferred by clicking on the image, a blue checkmark will appear in the upper right hand corner if selected.
- Update the images property fields to match correct date and device and eye
- Select “Transfer”
- Images will be transferred to the newly selected patient.