The Web app allows users to view and share images from anywhere, on any device that has access to a web browser.
The URL for the web app is: https://unified.gallery
Patient Sharing is a powerful HIPAA compliant collaboration feature that is built into the Unified Imaging Platform. Sharing a patient with another provider means that they will have access to all of the images contained within the patient chart and be able to see new information being added in real-time. No more printing, scanning, faxing or emailing needed!
To Share a Patient
- When a patient is selected, a blue share button is displayed in the top right corner
- Select the share button
- Enter the email of the doctor to share the patient with. (If sharing with a patient, select the "yes" radio button to disable viewing\editing of image tags and comments)
- An email will be sent to the collaborator with an encrypted link that will give them access to the shared chart.
To View a Shared Patient
- Simply click on the secure patient link in the email to access the shared patient:
- If the patient or provider that was shared with does not have an account with Unified - when they click the secure patient link, they will be automatically logged in and asked to create their own password before being able to proceed. Once this password is created, it can be used to view any subsequent shares!