Learn how to check your camera/mic settings for different desktop browsers.
This is a follow-up article. It explains where to check your browser's cam/mic permissions.
PLEASE read Part 1: Unblock camera/mic access on a computer.
Chrome and Edge details
- In your URL address bar (top right) click on the camera icon when in a call.
- Be sure that Always allow is selected
- Refresh the page. If rejoining doesn't work, fully quit the browser and rejoin
- Make sure to read the whole help article here
Chrome users — also try the following
- Click the triple dot Settings icon, in the upper right of your Chrome window
- Click Site Settings > Camera (and then Mic)
- Under both Camera and Mic, make sure that https://beta.unified.gallery is not on the block list
- Save changes and rejoin the call
- In a call, look at the address bar. Click the cam/mic icon there
- Click the "x" to turn off blocking
- Exit and rejoin the call. Click Allow when asked, as you rejoin
- Now check this, Unblock camera and mic access
Make sure to check your macOS System Preferences
Need more help? Contact us.